The oldest track & field blog on the internet

Monday, November 09, 2009

Internet Problems

Jeff MacGregor's column at ESPN's Page 2 tries the old Larry King People News & Views format this week. My favorite line:
… Some days the Internet is just a dump truck full of stupid careening through your rumpus room, isn't it? …
Oddly applicable, too. Today I got a cease-and-desist letter from a lawyer on the other side of the country telling me some moron posted a nasty false comment on this blog about a track club coach. How do I know it's false? 'Cause the lawyer said so.

Anyway, at first I was pretty confused, until I figured out the text in question wasn't even written by me. I deleted it faster than Bill Curtis can connect to the internet. So comments are going to be moderated pretty closely from here out.

No comments: