The oldest track & field blog on the internet

Saturday, August 05, 2006

New Blog at Trackshark

Tom Borish of Trackshark fame has asked me to do a blog for his site. Right now the plan is to do a weekly rundown on collegiate action in the Ohio / Michigan / Indiana area. Early on I won't be able to get out to meets, as I recently took a job coaching the boys' cross country team at my school, but once their season is over I'll get out on the road and catch some action.

Here's the tentative Superfan's superschedule:

Fri 6-Oct All-Ohio Intercollegiate Ch. Delaware, OH
Sat 28-Oct Ohio Athletic Conf. Ch. Tiffin, OH
Sun 29-Oct Big Ten Conf. Ch. Bloomington, IN
Sat 4-Nov Ohio HS Ch. Columbus, OH
Sat 11-Nov NCAA D-I Regional Bowling Green, OH
Sat 18-Nov NCAA D-III Ch. West Chester, OH
Mon 20-Nov NCAA D-I Ch. Terre Haute, IN

No comments: